Bucket Truck Training | ICON | $175.00 per person
Course Starts at 8:30 am
Our Bucket Truck Training program consists of two parts; Classroom Theory session and a Hands On practical training session. All participants must pass both sessions to become certified.
Personnel attending this program will gain significant and useful skills and will leave with a stronger understanding and appreciation of the requirements and responsibilities of Bucket Truck Operators.
This one day Bucket Truck Operator program provides an excellent learning environment for personnel in the telecommunication, power and utility industries where Bucket Trucks have made it easier to lift personnel and their tools to great heights. If used correctly, this equipment provides quick and safe access to work areas that at one time could only be reached from scaffolding or a crane's man basket.
Course outline :
- Overview of bucket truck safety.
- Overview of bucket truck specification and model.
- Operator training.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Materials handling equipment.
- Inspection and maintenance.
- Driving and setting up at work sites.
- Working in the bucket.
- Emergency Rescue Procedure.
We offer this training at your location on your equipment so that your workers will be comfortable and confident on the actual machines they will be running!
Requirements - Don't forget to bring your steel toed boots. As we will be going outside to perform the "Hands-On - Practical " portion of this course please bring your steel toed boots and appropriate dress wear for the weather.
- Don't have an appointment?, that's okay, walk in's are always welcome at 5610 48th Avenue Camrose Ab. -
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm