Leadership In Health and Safety Training - L.H.S | ICON | $195.00 per person
Course Starts at 8:30 am
ICON's two-day Leadership In Health and Safety training course is designed to assist all Managers and Supervisors with integrating health and safety into their everyday planning and will give them the mental tools to create and promote healthy and safe work environments. We have aimed this course to meet the needs of all management and supervisory positions for all trades!
ICON's L.H.S course topics include:
- The role of the Supervisor
- Safety responsibilities of Managers, Supervisors and workers
- The scope and significance of "Field Level Hazard Assessments" - FLHA's
- What is "Company Culture"
- How and why to perform site inspections,
- Reporting and follow-up procedures
- Incident and accident investigations
- Training and orientations
Leadership In Health And Safety is taught by instructors that are former site Supervisors, Managers and/or OH&S Officers with extensive hands on experience and knowledge, so it is chalked full of useful tips and tricks to better yourself in any situation, regardless of your experience level!
This is a must have course for anyone looking at moving into a Supervisory or Management position.
- Don't have an appointment?, that's okay, walk in's are always welcome at 5610 48th Avenue Camrose Ab. -
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm