Urine Drug Testing? | ICON
Give Us a Call for different pricing options 1(844)679-0111
A urine drug test measures urine for the presence of certain illegal drugs and prescription medications with extreme accuracy and reliability. Many employers require potential employees to get a urine drug test before they can be hired. One benefit of the urine drug screen is that it can keep people with drug problems out of jobs that require the ability to be alert and focused. A drug-addicted air traffic controller or truck driver, for instance, could put the safety of many people at risk.
However there are many circumstances that may lead to drug testing:
- Pre-employment or random, work-related drug testing
- Drug testing for college or professional athletes
- Post-accident drug testing - a vehicular or on-the-job accident which may have involved human error and resulted in casualties or property damage
- Safety-related - if an employee's job could lead to safety issues if judgement or physical ability were impaired
Workplace urine drug testing is now common in general for many Canadian employers to lessen the impact from drug abuse and lower productivity in the workplace.
- Don't have an appointment?, that's okay, walk in's are always welcome at 5610 48th Avenue Camrose Ab. -
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm